- Why Feeding White Bread to Wild Birds is Killing Them | One Green Planet https://t.co/xCjGNn0PCB Only feed them bird seed. 23:52:08, 2016-03-12
- Love it! We finally have internet without a hot spot….so much faster and don’t have to worry about bandwidth! 18:32:08, 2016-03-18
- I can finally use my tweetdeck and actually have the bandwidth to respond & actually keep up with my twitters. =) 18:33:22, 2016-03-18
- I can now video call my family again. =) 18:34:28, 2016-03-18
I keep thinking I will be stoping by here much more often then I have been for the past year, but as you may know, life gets in the way.
For the most part, life is good for us. It could be better of course, but it could also be much worse.
I have a job I actually enjoy. At time’s it is hard work, at times it’s painful work, but still, I do not wake up dreading the idea of having to go to work. That tells me I have a good thing with a good future.
I admit, this is not the “dream job” I would want, but its a good job with a bright future. I work with good people and I have full control of my area with a good reputation with the owner as well as the upper management, so I feel “wanted” which is also a good thing.
Bad side, Pauline and I have not been getting the free time we once had and even as spoiled as we know we was, we miss it. The total freedom of being able to take off when we wanted, where we wanted, has long as we wanted.
There is nothing like the total freedom of being able to be yourself 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
But, I have do have more freedoms here then I would have elsewhere, so if I had to take a job in “the real world” like I had to do, I really lucked out with this one.
Just over a year ago I lost a relationship that once meant the world to me, almost as much as my relationship with Pauline. At time’s Im so ok with it being over. At time’s I want to cry. It was doomed from the start. I know that. We knew that. But still. I miss it. Well, parts of it.
Yeah, ok, so I’m not over it yet.
My best friend’s “death date” (for lack of a better term) is coming up. He died July 9, 2009 of brain cancer. There is not a day that has gone by that I haven’t missed him. He taught me a lot about a lot. Things I would never have experienced or thought of without him. The most important thing that I learned too late…
Real Unconditional Love.
He left 2 incredible boys who I miss so very much but just have not had the chance to see as much as I wish I could.
I have Bruce Springsteen London Calling Love at Hyde Park playing.
It’s one of my favorite concert’s ever.
Today was the first time in exactly 6 months since we have been out birding, and due to terrible MiFi location, it took far longer to get these images up and edited, so I will post them for now with hopes I will give a real update on our current status.
- who the hell wants to read our tweets? 2014-11-01 http://t.co/BuR6Mtilar 01:02:07, 2014-11-08
- As the rest of the country, we have a cold front moving in this week….got our water hose & water basement winterized…. 22:10:44, 2014-11-10
- We missed potentially major issues last winter when we got hit with cold….thought we were prepared, but weren’t…woke up to no water 4 days 22:12:01, 2014-11-10
- The freezing temps are due to hit tomorrow night, according to the forecasts, so we’ll see come Wed morning if we did it correctly. 22:13:34, 2014-11-10
- RT @usparkpolicepio: #TheConcertForValor from @usparkpolicepio helicopter "Eagle 1" http://t.co/X3fKfpbH2O 21:03:55, 2014-11-14
- who the hell wants to read our tweets? 2014-10-18 http://t.co/u2zCZZIrgF 01:51:38, 2014-10-25
- Just where the hell have we been? http://t.co/JGy8sWFTr7 22:53:13, 2014-10-29
- Change of email http://t.co/JYlSLSSWPJ 23:01:26, 2014-10-29
- New toilet http://t.co/i5uV7c4qhW 23:16:56, 2014-10-29
- New Toilet part 2 http://t.co/LSUREYWkat 20:48:52, 2014-10-30